So, you’re probably aware that you need to do something, but you aren’t sure where to start. Governments and businesses all over the world are making huge progress in the battle against unsustainable living. And the film industry is no different. So, whether you’re looking to produce a corporate video, or whether you’re looking to produce the next mini-series on television – sustainable film production is something that you, as the owner of the product, should be aware of, and embrace.
That’s where Eco Film Productions comes in.
Our consulting and advisory services offer you the chance to get yourself up to speed, quickly, and ultimately save money, reduce your carbon footprint and play your social responsibility part on the impact of humanity on the environment.
We are happy to provide the following services and structure a program according to your needs
- Carbon Footprint assessment of your organisation or production.
- Advice and establishment of plan in order to lower your carbon footprint within your own production process
- Best Practice within film production industry through the adoption of sustainable practices.
- Training of your teams, and the implementation of an environmentally-friendly production approach.
- Identification and assistance of potential sustainability awards for which you may be eligible and assisting you throughout the application process.
We will walk the journey with you in order to equip you with the tools you need to be able to become a more sustainable team.